Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog retrospective

Though I've had a blog since 2009 my post frequency has been a little sporadic. About two months ago I made a decision to post regularly. I'm now at the end of the first two months of active blogging.

As part of my serious commitment to my blog I thought it would be useful to do a quick retrospective. I won't be doing this on a regular basis though as not to flood my blog.

Anyway since I want to cast a wide net I thought a simple pluses and deltas format would suffice.

Pluses
- I've been able to post on average once a week.
- I am pretty happy with the finished articles. I feel that I'm getting my point across.
- I have a large number of story ideas that I'm generating.
- I'm feeling more confident about my posts.

Deltas
- I need to decide what my update frequency should be. I'm thinking that weekly might not be sustainable and monthly too infrequent. I'm going to try bi-weekly.
- I should investigate other Android blogging apps as Google's Blogger app won't let me post hyperlinks.
- I need to get better at writing in general.

Feel free to add your own comments below as feedback is essential to improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment